DC AIR CONDITIONER
48 V DC air conditioner line for Telecom cabinets, enclosures and compartments.
Dantherm's DC Air Conditioners are slim line true DC air conditioners for energy-efficient cooling in Telecom networks.
Telecom site uptime during power outage/intermittent power
Dantherm DC Air Conditioners are soft starting and avoid
the typical start-up inrush current as seen by AC compressor
drives. It is built to run on battery backup thereby ensuring full
site uptime and ensuring the site income stream also during power
The safety feature: low voltage disconnect prolongs battery life in case of low voltage from batteries and the Dantherm DC Air Conditioners are therefore highly suitable sites with battery back-up power and hybrid sites powered with renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, fuel cells or hydro.
Because our DC Air Conditioners are capacity regulated, they only provide the exact amount of cooling needed. This means that they are much more efficient in use than traditional air conditioners, inverter based DC Air conditioners and even traditional DC Air Conditioners.
In challenging outdoor environments
The DC Air conditioner line is designed for cooling of equipment in challenging outdoor environments and consists of quality components to ensure the long service life demanded by leading telecom companies - knowing that a telecom network is s dependent on sites running 24-7-365 under any ambient conditions.
Variable cooling set point
On the DC Air Conditioners 1000 and 3000 you can choose a cooling set point from 20°C up to 40°C, making the units suitable for multiple cooling purposes, whereas the 450 version is designed especially for battery cooling with a set cooling point of 25°C.
- DC Air Conditioner 1000
- DC Air Conditioner 450
- DC Air Conditioner 3000
DC Air Conditioner 3000
DC Air Conditioner 3000 originates from a custom design project with high volume production and is now released for sale in our standard product portfolio introducing all of the cost benefits of high volumen production into our standard product range.
We look forward
+45 96 14 37 83
DC Air Conditioner
Closed loop cooling
Very high performance
Brushless DC motor
Ideal for off-grid sites
Ideal for battery cooling
|Dantherm DC Air Conditioner capacities||450||1000||3000|
|Supply Voltage Nominal 48 V DC||45-57||45-57||45-57|
|Capacity in kW at 35°C inside and 35°C ambient||0.450||1.000||3.270|
|Capacity in kW at 25°C inside and 50°C ambient||0.250||0.700||-|
|Max internal air flow m³/h (free blowing measurement)||210||450||950|
|Weight in kg||18.5||35||63|
- Radio base stations
- Electronics enclosures
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Drive stations
- Bill boards
- Automation control cabinets
- Ad boards
Features and Benefits
Dantherm DC Air Conditioner 450, 1000 and 3000
- Closed loop cooling.
- No inverter! Energy efficient!
- DC-supplied: energy-efficient.
- Mono-block, plug-and-play units.
- Small and compact design: flexible installation and maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a.
- Expected service life: 10 years.
- Leakage, function, voltage and ground testing from factory.
- 48 V DC Air Conditioner 1000 with CC3 controller for Telecom cabinets and enclosures
- 48 V DC Air Conditioner 1000 with coated coils
- Dantherm DC Air Conditioner - mounting detail
- Dantherm DC Air Conditioner air inlet to Telecom shelter, cabinet or enclosure
- CC3 controller detail of the Dantherm DC Air Conditioner 3000
- DC Air Conditioner 3000 by Dantherm - easy installation with mounting flanges and handles
- Dantherm DC Air Conditioner
- Dantherm DC Air Conditioner 3000