- A perfect indoor climate - once and for all
- How to discover problems with the indoor climate
- Causes of indoor air problems
- Health and well-being with home ventilation
A perfect indoor climate with home ventilation
- Heat recovery ventilation units - how it works
- Which size of home ventilation unit?
- Installation and dimensioning
- Vertical and horizontal models
- It is so easy with Dantherm home ventilation
- Energy conservation with Dantherm heat recovery ventilation unit
- Approvals and certificates
- Wide range of accessories
- Case stories - home ventilation
- Heat recovery home ventilation - product descriptions
- Connection to Building Management System
Approvals and certificates
Dantherm heat recovery ventilation units are passive house certified and approved for use in low energy houses.
Dantherm heat recovery ventilation units type HC are certified for use in passive houses by Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, DIBt LÜ-A20 certified by Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik in Berlin and they are tested in accordance with EN 308 by IGE in Stuttgart, Germany.
Hereby it is proven that the units fulfill the most severe requirements with regards to efficiency, air tightness, filter class, sound level, insulation class, frost protection, safety and a lot more.
Complete Passive House reports can be downloaded here:
For further technical details we refer to the technical booklet which can be downloaded here: