- A perfect indoor climate - once and for all
- How to discover problems with the indoor climate
- Causes of indoor air problems
- Health and well-being with home ventilation
A perfect indoor climate with home ventilation
- Heat recovery ventilation units - how it works
- Which size of home ventilation unit?
- Installation and dimensioning
- Vertical and horizontal models
- It is so easy with Dantherm home ventilation
- Energy conservation with Dantherm heat recovery ventilation unit
- Approvals and certificates
- Wide range of accessories
- Case stories - home ventilation
- Heat recovery home ventilation - product descriptions
- Connection to Building Management System
Vertical and horizontal
Dantherm heat recovery ventilation units are available for wall mounting (HCV) and for mounting in the loft (HCH)
Heat recovery ventilation units HCV 4 and HCV 5, vertical models designed for wall installation in a cupboard :
The HCV 4 can be hidden in a standard 60x60 cm cupboard, f.inst. in the utility room or in the kitchen. All ducts are connected to the top of the unit..
The HCV 5 model is ideal for installation side-by-side with standard 60x60 cm cupboard modules. If desired, the unit can be hidden behind a cupboard door, by using a special wall mounting, available as an accessory.
On the HCV 5 model all duct connections are at the top of the unit.
All vertical models come with a built-in control panel as standard. A wireless remote control is available as an extra accessory.
|Control panel||Wireless remote control|
Heat recovery ventilation units HCH 5 and HCH 8, horizontal models designed for installation in the loft area:
The horizontal models HCH 5 and HCH 8 are designed for installation in the loft area or on the floor in a utility room. The HCH 5 and HCH 8 have duct connections at the end and service access at the front. Electrical connection is at the end of the unit facing the fresh air - right hand - side. The ducts connected to the house (supply and extract) are always on the left-hand side of the unit. The condensate drain is located at the rear of the unit.
The HCH horizontal models come with a separate control panel with a long cable, so that the control panel can be placed in an easily accessible place on the ground floor. A wireless remote control is available as an optional extra.