- A perfect indoor climate - once and for all
- How to discover problems with the indoor climate
- Causes of indoor air problems
- Health and well-being with home ventilation
A perfect indoor climate with home ventilation
- Heat recovery ventilation units - how it works
- Which size of home ventilation unit?
- Installation and dimensioning
- Vertical and horizontal models
- It is so easy with Dantherm home ventilation
- Energy conservation with Dantherm heat recovery ventilation unit
- Approvals and certificates
- Wide range of accessories
- Case stories - home ventilation
- Heat recovery home ventilation - product descriptions
- Connection to Building Management System
Which size of MVHR for
which size of house?
The Dantherm range of heat recovery ventilation units includes different sizes, so there is a HRV unit suitable for every home.
As a guidance to the choice of heat recovery ventilation unit for various house sizes we can give you the following guidelines:
Recommendations for various house sizes:
|max. House size||model|
|200 m2||HCV 4|
|260 m2||HCV 5|
|280 m2||HCH 5|
|350 m2||HCH 8|
(at 80 Pa external pressure).
For more detailed specifications we refer to the capacity and SFP curves in the technical booklet which can be downloaded here: