How to get fast
drying results with
Download our drying manual and fix water damage quickly and efficiently.
Dantherm has for more than 30 years been a market-leading supplier of dehumidifiers for water damage control, flood damage restoration and building drying. Dantherm dehumidifiers are synonymous with high quality, reliability and energy efficiency.
In order to assist our customers with the dimensioning and selection of dehumidifiers for water damage restoration and building drying, we have made a Selection Guide for drying out with Mobile Dehumidifiers.
This Drying Guide contains a working knowledge of the functional principles of dehumidification and the theoretical background needed to calculate the required dehumidification load in any given situation.
The Dantherm Selection Guide for drying with Mobile Dehumidifiers is at your disposal free of charge. You can download the Selection Guide here or in the box to the right.
If you want a hard copy, please feel free to order it by using our Contact Form.
From the Contents:
- How does a mobile dehumidifier work?
- Basic theoretical principles of dehumidification (The Mollier hx diagram).
- Calculating the dehumidification requirement.
- Selecting the right dehumidifier for a specific flood drying task.
- The Dantherm CDT range of mobile dehumidifiers.
- Specific energy consumption of dehumidifiers.
- How long does the drying process take?
- Rules of thumb formulas.
More information about mobile dehumidifiers for water damage repair