- Electronics Cooling
- Technologies and innovation
- Energy savings counselling
- Calculate now: How much can you save?
- Examples of Energy Savings
- Case studies - Free Cooling
- Case studies - DC Air Conditioning
- Case studies - Heat Exchange
- Case studies - Combo Cooling
- Case studies - Battery Cooling
- Case studies - Challenging Climates
- Case studies - Tetra Network Cooling
Case studies &
Solutions for challenging climates
When getting challenges we get inspired - and go the extra mile to find the right solutions - and so does our customers. Here you will find stories of our customers experiences and references in those ambient conditions that are challenging - from far north at Cape Farewell in Greenland surrounded by sea ice and extreme low ambient temperatures to the desert near Dubai with harsh sand storms and extreme high ambient temperatures. We continuously work on adding to our collection of cases.
Free cooling in
the extreme cold
High-capacity free cooling in the Norwegian mountains
Dantherm developed a free cooling solution capable of withstanding extreme cold and blocked air paths – now installed at more than 2000 sites in Norway.
How to successfully
apply free cooling
in the desert
Dubai test shelter with Flexibox and AirMaze
49% average kwh savings in 2015 and protection during sandstorms and power outage. Learn how this test of Dantherm Free Cooling and air inlet protection made the customers pinch themselves to believe the results.
Going the distance
to stay connected
Flexibox and AirMaze installed in Greenland
Join our electronics cooling units on the journey to Cape Farewell, where the GSM/LTE engine behind the TELE Greenland network must withstand snow, rain and never-ending sunlight to keep Greenland connected.