- Electronics Cooling
- Technologies and innovation
- Energy savings counselling
- Calculate now: How much can you save?
- Examples of Energy Savings
- Case studies - Free Cooling
- Case studies - DC Air Conditioning
- Case studies - Heat Exchange
- Case studies - Combo Cooling
- Case studies - Battery Cooling
- Case studies - Challenging Climates
- Case studies - Tetra Network Cooling
- Combo Cooling 6000/900
For Telecom shelters and enclosures.
The Dantherm Combo Cooling solution combines free cooling and air conditioning to provide the most energy-efficient cooling and generate huge savings. The solution is designed to save energy in normal running mode and has the advantage of back-up air conditioning in very warm climates.
Total heat management for extreme environments
The Dantherm Combo Cooling units are total heat management systems. They are designed to protect the cabinet, shelter or enclosure from the intrusion of dust and water. This makes the systems perfect for even the most extreme environments and all geographical markets.
High-capacity hybrid cooling
The Dantherm Combo Cooling units mark the beginning of a new generation of hybrid cooling solutions. The units re-think the basics of combo cooling by focusing on high-volume free cooling. The Combos feature a Dantherm-developed air inlet protection feature, the AirMazePat. Pend., which discharges water, sand, leaves and snow before they reach the filter.
+45 96 14 37 83
Total heat management
- The motorized damper is ensuring the right amount of ambient air into the Telecom site when running Free Cooling. It is a part of the advanced control strategy to ensure the right temperature in the shelter using minimum energy.
- The Combo Cooling solution is optimized for ease of maintenance and service with side panel access to refrigeration system.
- Access to the refrigeration system of the Combo Cooling unit is easy, through the side panel.
- The access to service of wiring and electric components is made easy through the side panel of the Combo Cooling 6000/900.
- The Display show running status of the Combo Cooling 6000/900 and makes it easy to see running and alarm status as well as changing operating parameters.
- The motorized air outlet damper is used in some large sites or sites with difficult air paths. It improves Free Cooling efficiency and temperature distribution in the site.
|Dantherm Combo Cooling Capacities||6000/900|
|Voltage AC or DC||AC and DC|
|Voltage in VAC / VDC||1x230/48|
|Frequency in Hz||
|Free Cooling capacity in kW at Δt = 10°C||9000|
|Free Cooling capacity in W/K at Δt = 1°C||900|
|Air Conditioner capacity in W
at internal 27°C and ambient 35°C
|Weight in kg||-|
- Radio base stations
- Telecom shelters
- Electronics enclosures
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Drive stations
Dantherm Combo Cooling
- Energy-efficient cooling systems
- Total heat management with free cooling, active cooling and heating
- Easy installation in indoor and outdoor shelters and enclosures
- Protection against dust, water, sand, leaves and snow
- Emergency cooling mode in case of power outage
- Digital controller for full thermal management and surveillance and changeable settings