- Electronics Cooling
- Technologies and innovation
- Energy savings counselling
- Calculate now: How much can you save?
- Examples of Energy Savings
- Case studies - Free Cooling
- Case studies - DC Air Conditioning
- Case studies - Heat Exchange
- Case studies - Combo Cooling
- Case studies - Battery Cooling
- Case studies - Challenging Climates
- Case studies - Tetra Network Cooling
DC AIR CONDITIONING
- DC Air Conditioner 450
48 V DC air conditioner line for Telecom cabinets, enclosures and battery compartments.
Dantherm's DC Air Conditioners are slim line true DC air conditioners for energy-efficient cooling in Telecom networks.
Telecom site uptime during power outage/intermittent power
Dantherm DC Air Conditioners are soft starting and avoid the typical start-up inrush current as seen by AC compressor drives. It is built to run on battery backup, thereby ensuring full site uptime and ensuring site income, also during power outage.
Optimal for PV or hybrid site cooling
The safety feature: low voltage disconnect prolongs battery life in case of low voltage from batteries and the Dantherm DC Air Conditioners are therefore highly suitable sites with battery back-up power and hybrid sites powered with renewable energy sources such as Photo Voltic - solar, wind, fuel cells or hydro.
Energy-efficient DC cooling
Because our DC Air Conditioners are capacity regulated, they only provide the exact amount of cooling needed. This means that they are much more efficient in use than traditional air conditioners, inverter based DC Air conditioners and even traditional DC Air Conditioners.
Cooling in challenging outdoor environments
The DC Air conditioner line is designed for cooling of equipment in challenging outdoor environments and consists of quality components to ensure the long service life demanded by leading Telecom companies - knowing that a telecom network is dependent on sites running 24-7-365 under any ambient conditions.
Designed for battery cooling compartments
The 450 version is designed especially for battery cooling with a set cooling point of 25°C, small and compact for easy installation.
+45 96 14 37 83
DC Air Conditioner
No power loss in conversion
Monoblock and split units
Closed loop cooling
Very high performance
For off-grid and hybrid sites
Ideal for battery cooling
- 48 V DC Air Conditioner with coated coils
- Dantherm DC Air Conditioner - mounting detail
- Dantherm DC Air Conditioner
|Dantherm DC Air Conditioner capacities||450|
|Supply Voltage Nominal 48 V DC||45-57|
|Capacity in kW at 35°C inside and 35°C ambient||0.450|
|Capacity in kW at 25°C inside and 50°C ambient||0.250|
|Max internal air flow m³/h (free blowing measurement)||210|
|Weight in kg||18.5|
- Radio base stations
- Electronics enclosures
- Hybrid Telecom Sites
- DC Powered Sites
- Battery Compartments
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Automation control cabinets
- Drive stations
- Bill boards
- Ad boards
Dantherm DC Air Conditioner 450
- Clean internal environment: closed loop cooling
- Low inrush current: true DC air conditioner
- No power loss in conversion: no inverter
- Energy-efficient: DC-supplied and capacity-controlled
- Easy installation: Mono-block, plug-and-play units
- Lower carbon footprint: Environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a
- Easy maintenance: Small and compact design
- Expected service life: 10 years