- Electronics Cooling
- Technologies and innovation
- Energy savings counselling
- Calculate now: How much can you save?
- Examples of Energy Savings
- Case studies - Free Cooling
- Case studies - DC Air Conditioning
- Case studies - Heat Exchange
- Case studies - Combo Cooling
- Case studies - Battery Cooling
- Case studies - Challenging Climates
- Case studies - Tetra Network Cooling
- Another Name
DC Split AIR CONDITIONING
- DC Split Air Conditioner 3500
48V DC Split Air Conditioner for Telecom cabinets, enclosures and battery compartments.
The Dantherm DC Split Air Conditioner is a high-efficiency, purely DC-powered split air conditioner for Telecom networks. The solution eliminates the need for an inverter and has capabilities far beyond those of conventional comfort cooling systems.
Site uptime in weak power networks
The DC Split Air Conditioner is designed for energy-efficient cooling of Telecom sites dependent on running non-stop under any ambient conditions. The unit is built to run on battery backup and thus ensures site uptime, even during power outage and intermittent power.
Efficient cooling for hybrid sites
The unit runs purely on DC power and a low voltage disconnect feature prolongs battery life in case of low voltage from batteries. The Dantherm DC Split Air Conditioners are therefore highly suitable for sites with battery backup power and hybrid sites powered by renewable energy sources.
Energy-efficient DC cooling
Because the Dantherm DC Air Conditioners are capacity regulated, they only provide the exact amount of cooling needed. This means that they are much more efficient in use than traditional air conditioners, inverter-based DC air conditioners and even traditional DC air conditioners without inverters.
DC Air Conditioner
No power loss in conversion
Monoblock and split units
Closed loop cooling
Very high performance
For off-grid and hybrid sites
Ideal for battery cooling
Understand the energy savings generated by capacity-controlled DC Air ConditionersGet white paper
- Radio base stations
- Electronics enclosures
- Hybrid Telecom Sites
- DC Powered Sites
- Battery Compartments
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Automation control cabinets
- Drive stations
Dantherm DC Split Air Conditioner 3500
- Clean internal environment: closed loop cooling
- Low inrush current: true DC air conditioner
- No power loss in conversion: no inverter
- Minimum hot spots: high air flow ensures constant air recirculation
- Steady performance: Compressor/fan RPM independent from supply voltage fluctuations
- Energy-efficient: DC-supplied and capacity-controlled
- Cooling On Demand: Maintains capacity-controlled room temperature when activated by master
- Expected service life: 10 years
|Dantherm DC split Air Conditioner capacities||3500|
|Supply Voltage Nominal 48 V DC||40-57|
|Capacity in kW at 35°C inside and 35°C ambient||3624|
|Capacity in kW at 35°C inside and 25°C ambient||3822|
|Max air flow m³/h, internal||860|
|Max air flow m³/h, external||1950|
|Net weight indoor/outdoor in kg.||24/41|
- 48 V DC Split Air Conditioner 3500 with CC0 controller for Telecom cabinets, shelters and enclosures.
- Dantherm DC Split Air Conditioner 3500, back of indoor unit.
- View of built-in Dantherm CC0 controller.
- Dantherm DC Split Air Conditioner 3500 - Indoor unit cabling details.