- Electronics Cooling
- Technologies and innovation
- Energy savings counselling
- Calculate now: How much can you save?
- Examples of Energy Savings
- Case studies - Free Cooling
- Case studies - DC Air Conditioning
- Case studies - Heat Exchange
- Case studies - Combo Cooling
- Case studies - Battery Cooling
- Case studies - Challenging Climates
- Case studies - Tetra Network Cooling
- Another Name
- Dantherm DFC
for Telecom rooms, shelters and enclosures.
The Dantherm DFC 350 and 450 are slim passive cooling units utilising the displacement free air cooling technology. The units are designed to remove excess heat from small rooms with electronic equipment, where the air is stagnant.
What is Displacement Free Cooling?
When is the Dantherm DFC a good choice?
Displacement Free Cooling by Dantherm is most efficient under the following conditions:
- In rooms up to 12m2
- When the internal air is stagnant
Specific strengths of the DFC-solution
The units are less cost-intensive and more silent than traditional Free Cooling solutions, because they operate with lower air flows and fan speed. Furthermore, the DFCs are small in size, taking up a minimum of space in the room.
+45 96 14 37 83
- Radio base stations
- Telecom shelters
- Electronics enclosures
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Automation control cabinets
- DC Powered Sites
Dantherm Displacement Free Cooling 350 and 450
- Stay in control: total heat management with control of several external units
- Ensure energy-efficient cooling strategy: automatic change between cooling modes
- Protect your equipment: F5 displacement bag filter keeps your rooms clean
- Avoid unsceduled service visits: plan service with built-in filter monitor
- Wide geographical usage: ambient temperature operating range from -40 to 55°C
- Silent and energy-efficient: very low air flow and fan speed
- The Dantherm DFC for electronics cooling in small rooms.
- Dantherm DFC, bag filter mounting.
- The Dantherm DFC from the inside.
- Dantherm Displacement Free Cooling unit, bag filter mounting and inside of cabinet.
|Voltage AC or DC||DC/AC||DC/AC|
|Max capacity in kW
at Δt = 5°C
|Max air flow m³/h||514||1100|
|Weight in kg||10||13|
|Indoor-mounted Free Cooling units|
|Outdoor-mounted Free Cooling units|
|Protection against wind-driven water, sand, snow and leaves|
* Not displayed with standard colouring