- Electronics Cooling
- Technologies and innovation
- Energy savings counselling
- Calculate now: How much can you save?
- Examples of Energy Savings
- Case studies - Free Cooling
- Case studies - DC Air Conditioning
- Case studies - Heat Exchange
- Case studies - Combo Cooling
- Case studies - Battery Cooling
- Case studies - Challenging Climates
- Case studies - Tetra Network Cooling
- Flexibox 900, outdoor
- Flexibox 900, indoor
- Flexibox 810, outdoor
- Flexibox 810, indoor
- Dantherm Flexibox 460
- Dantherm Flexibox 450
For Telecom shelters, enclosures and rooms.
Free Cooling is cost-effective controlled ventilation: the Telecom shelter or enclosure is cooled by means of ambient air without a compressor. Dantherm's Free Air Cooling unit, the Flexibox, provides total heat management and significant energy savings on cooling in Telecom sites hosting GSM, UMTS or LTE networks.
Flexible, quality-minded cooling solutions
Dantherm offers multiple Flexibox solutions of different capacities, input voltage options and controller versions. The 6th generation features the Dantherm CC3000 controller with included dual-zone cooling, night mode and browser-based remote control.
Combine with existing solutions to save energy
The Flexibox as the sole cooling solution is adequate for cooling Telecom base stations in most climate conditions. In warm climates and in climates with high temperature peaks, a combination of free cooling and an air conditioner is a good choice. The combination prolongs the service life of your existing air conditioner and generates significant energy savings, when the free cooling is active.
Free cooling with extended air path protection
All of the Dantherm Free Cooling products operate with a slight overpressure. This ensures that only fine-filtered air enters the enclosed environment. For extreme weather conditions, Dantherm offers extended air path protection: the Dantherm AirMaze (pat.pend). The AirMaze discharges sand, rain, snow and leaves before they reach the filter for maximum protection.
+45 96 14 37 83
can YOU save?
paper, part 1
Can you apply free cooling in spite of high relative humidity? Yes, and that's a fact. Read the full white paper to find out why.Download now
- Flexibox Free Cooling collection
- The built-in CC4 controller for Dantherm Flexibox 460 and 810 is powered by 48V DC. The CC4 Controller is a total heat management controller for energy optimized cooling.
- The washable G4 compact filter for all Flexibox types is easily maintained and changed by means of the sliding and tightening filter bracket.
- Wall display for Dantherms controllers in the CC family: CC1-4. The display show in clear symbols status and eveltual alarms. Settings can be changed directly from the display
- Dantherm Flexibox 810 ready for transportation
- The Square motorized damper is used to control the air streams in a room or shelter - when utilizing free air cooling.
- The motorized damper for Flexibox air outlet ensures control of airstreams in when utilizing free air cooling.
- Free Cooling - Dantherm Flexibox for free cooling - detail of filter guard and fan
- Free cooling - Flexibox detail of easily serviced and large panel F5 filter.
- Dantherm Flexibox 450 for free cooling - detail of through-wall mounting plate.
- ACUE 3000 controller for Dantherm Flexibox 450. All powered by 24 or 48V DC. The ACUE controller is a total heat management controller for energy optimized cooling - it takes control of free cooling, emergency cooling, dampers, air conditioners, heater etc. to acheive the set temperature using minimum power.
- TKS 3000 controller for Dantherm Flexibox 450. All powered by 230V AC. The TKS Controller is a total heat management controller for energy optimized cooling - it takes control of free cooling, dampers, air conditioners, heater etc. to acieve the set temperature using minimum power.
- Dantherm CC3000 controller for Flexibox 900
- Radio base stations
- Telecom shelters
- Electronics enclosures
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Drive stations
- Automation control cabinets
- Hybrid Telecom Sites
- DC Powered Sites
Dantherm Flexibox Free Cooling 900, 810, 460 and 450
- Extremely energy-efficient: savings in all types of climates
- Total heat management: control of multiple external units
- Stable operation: stepless fan speed control
- Clean internal environment: overpressure system
- Extended air path protection: Dantherm AirMaze pat.pend.
- Flexible installation: both indoor and outdoor
- Low maintenance costs: washable compact filter
- Maximum security: remote monitoring and configuration
|Voltage AC or DC||DC||AC||DC||DC||DC||DC||AC|
|Max capacity in kW
at Δt = 10°C
|Max air flow m³/h||2,450||2,590||2,333||1,488||2,490||2,333||2,970|
|Weight in kg||25||25||25.5||24||22||22||22|
Dantherm AirMazepat pend
|Indoor-mounted Free Cooling units|
|Outdoor-mounted Free Cooling units|
|Protection against wind-driven water, sand, snow and leaves|
* Not displayed with standard colouring. Please find detailed specifications under downloads.