- Home Ventilation
- Case stories - Home Ventilation
- Case stories - DanX Ventilation
- DanX XKS
- DanX XKS, open
- DanX XWPS
- DanX XWPS, open
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX XWP
for swimming pool air management.
The DanX units are superior solutions for controlling the relative humidity and fresh air supply in swimming pool halls.
A one or two stage heat recovery system and a specially-made control system provide energy-efficient and cost-effective control of the swimming pool hall environment.
The DanX units are designed to endure the aggressive environment encountered in swimming pool halls. A robust, optionally powder-coated, framework and a cross flow heat exchanger of anodized and epoxy-coated aluminium protect the DanX unit against corrosion.
The long service life of the DanX units results in long term economic gains and contributes to a low total cost of ownership.
The DanX units are available in different sizes and with a double heat exchanger, a heat pump and cross flow heat exchanger, a heat exchanger and reversible heat pump, a cross flow heat exchanger or a heat pump.
All DanX systems are supplied with a control package, which takes demand management to a new level. Based on years of experience and on-going development, the control strategy has been optimized specifically for Dantherm swimming pool units. Read more about the user friendly DanX Control System.
View our wide selection of DanX ventilation units and range of accessories below.
- Hotel pools
- Wellness centres
- Leisure centres
- Municipal/Commercial swimming pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Highly efficient, epoxy-coated aluminium heat exchangers offer high resistance to the aggressive swimming pool environments.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanised closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool (DanX HP & XD self-supporting cabinet).
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886).
- Internal partition wall are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanised 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Optionally all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4).
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for airspeeds up to 4 m/s.
- Damper motors IP 66 specially designed for swimming pool environment.
- 30 years of experience - designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
- "All-in-one box" solutions.
|swimming pool ventilation||danx hp||danx xd||danx xwps||danx xwpRS||danx xks||danx af|
|Cross flow heat exchanger|
|Double cross flow heat exchanger|
|Reversible heat pump|
- DanX XWPS
- Heat Exchanger
- Water cooled condenser
- Plug Fan 2
- Powder Coating
- XKS Heat Exchanger and Mixing Section