- Home Ventilation
- Case stories - Home Ventilation
- Case stories - DanX Ventilation
DanX XD & HP
- DanX XD & HP
- DanX HP open
- DanX XD open
Climate control for wellness and pool areas.
The DanX XD & HP compact units are energy and cost-efficient solutions that combine dehumidification, temperature control, fresh air supply and ventilation in hotel pools, wellness centres and private pools with focus on low energy consumption.
With double cross-flow heat exchanger.
With double cross-flow heat exchanger and heat pump.
All components of the DanX units ensure high capacity and a long service life. The system allows up to 100 % outdoor air supply. Double cross flow heat exchangers deliver up to 95 % heat recovery combined with low-energy EC fan motors. High-efficiency compressors ensure the lowest possible operating costs.
DanX HP Daytime: Partial recirculation with heating, 2-stage heat recovery and dehumidification with outside air and heat pump (HP model). To minimise pressure loss, only some of the humid air is conducted through the heat exchanger for evaporation. If dehumidification is insufficient, the proportion of dry outside air is increased automatically.
Installation costs are kept to an absolute minimum. The ultra-compact units are delivered fully assembled, with built-in after heating coil and control system. Convenient top or side connections ensure easy access to ducts.
All DanX systems are supplied with a control package, which takes demand management to a new level. Based on years of experience and on-going development, the control strategy has been optimized specifically for Dantherm swimming pool units. Read more about the user friendly DanX Control System.
View our selection of DanX ventilation units and range of accessories below.
For bigger public swimming pools we recommend following products.
- Wellness centres
- Private swimming pools
- Leisure centres
- Hotel pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Highly efficient, epoxy-coated aluminium heat exchangers offer high resistance to the aggressive swimming pool environments.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Self-bearing hot dip sandwich panel cabinet with 50 mm insulation, bottom rails and adjustable feet. Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886.
- Internal partition walls are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanized 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles.
- All panels and metal parts of the unit including fans and panels are powder painted (70 μm) before assembly (Corrosion class C4 according to EN/ISO 12944-2).
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Most energy efficient solution on the market.
- 30 years of experience - designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
- "All-in-one box" solutions.
- DanX XD & HP
- DanX HP - open unit
- DanX XD - open unit
- DanX HP - Double Heat Exchanger
- DanX HP - Heat pump
- DanX XD & HP - EC Plug fan
- DanX XD - Double Heat Exchanger
- DanX XD & HP - By-pass
- DanX XD & HP - Control Panel