- Home Ventilation
- Case stories - Home Ventilation
- Case stories - DanX Ventilation
DanX XWPS Swimming Pool
- DanX XWPS
- DanX XWPS, open
Swimming pool dehumidification with heat pump and cross flow heat exchanger.
In swimming pool halls, high relative humidity and condensation can reduce the well-being of the visitors and cause damage to the building. Dantherm's corrosion-proof dehumidification plants offer significant heat recovery and high-quality demand management of the indoor climate.
|DanX XWPS daytime heating: A proportion of recirculated air with heating, 2 stage heat recovery and dehumidification with heat pump and outside air.|
The DanX XWPS combines the advantages of a heat pump and an outside air dehumidification system. Energy recovery of up to 100 % makes this system the most energy-efficient choice on the market. The integrated mixing box ensures that only the exact quantity of outside air required to sustain comfortable conditions is supplied. For further energy optimization, a water-cooled condenser can be integrated into the heat pump. This allows excess heat to be transferred back to the pool or the hot water supply, where the energy is re-used.
All DanX systems are supplied with a control package, which takes demand management to a new level. Based on years of experience and on-going development, the control strategy has been optimized specifically for Dantherm swimming pool units. Read more about the user friendly DanX Control System.
View our wide selection of DanX ventilation units and range of accessories below.
- Hotel pools
- Wellness centres
- Leisure centres
- Municipal/Commercial swimming pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Highly efficient, epoxy-coated aluminium heat exchangers offer high resistance to the aggressive swimming pool environments.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanised closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool.
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886).
- Internal partition wall are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanised 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Optionally all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4).
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for airspeeds up to 4 m/s.
- Damper motors IP 66 specially designed for swimming pool environment.
- 30 years of experience - designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
- "All-in-one box" solutions.
|swimming pool Air Management||danx hp||danx xd||danx xwps||danx xwpRS||danx xks||danx af|
|Cross flow heat exchanger|
|Double cross flow heat exchanger|
|Reversible heat pump|
- DanX XWPS
- Heat Exchanger
- Water cooled condenser
- Plug Fan 2
- Powder Coating
- XKS Heat Exchanger and Mixing Section