- Product range
- How to select the right size of dehumidifier
- Guide for selection of mobile dehumidifiers
- Case stories
CDP(T) Pool dehumidifiers
- Model 35T
- Model CDP 45T, with ducts
- Model CDP 65T
High-quality, energy-efficient pool dehumidifiers for plant rooms.
The CDP(T) pool dehumidifiers work according to the condensation principle and are cost-effective, energy-efficient and user-friendly.
The range is fully automatic with electronic control and a built-in adjustable hygrostat. A clear display indicates the current status of operation. Defrosting is incorporated in the electronic control.
The CDP(T) dehumidifiers are installed in adjacent plant rooms. Therefore, the units do not take up room around the pool and operational noise is absorbed by the wall. The units can be delivered with a through-wall sleeving kit including supply and return air grills.
Dantherm is a member
of BSW - Bundesverband
Schwimmbad & Wellness e.V.
- Private pools
- Therapy pools
- Wellness centres
- The CDP (T) pool dehumidifier is built into a hot-galvanized, powder painted sheet metal cabinet
- Evaporator and condenser coils are protected against corrosion
- The CDP (T) pool dehumidifier is fixed to the wall by means of a wallmounting strip supplied with the unit
- The condensate outlet is located at the bottom of the CDP (T) dehumidifier. The outlet stub can be connected to a water hose.
- Rotary compressor
- Radial fan
- Built-in hygrostat factory set to 60% RH
- Electronic control and userfriendly display panel
- Min operating temperature 10oC
- Passive, demand-controlled defrosting
- Optionally the CDP (T) pool dehumidifier can be fitted with a water heating coil (Accessory)
plant room version
|CDp (T) 35||CDp (T) 45||CDp (T) 65|
|Operating range - temperature (°C)||10-36|
|Operating range - humidity (% RH)||40-100|
|Air volume (m3/h)||250||500||750|
|Dehumidification capacity at 28oC/60% RH (l/24h)||29||42||60|
|Dehumidification capacity at 30oC/60% RH (l/24h)||31||43||72|
|Power supply||1 x 230 /50 V/Hz|
|Max. ampere consumption (A)||2,8||4,3||7,6|
|Max. power consumption (kW)||0,72||1,05||1,75|
|Sound level @ 1 metre (dB(A))||44||46||48|
|Water container capacity||none||none||none|
Water heating coil
External failure monitoring kit
Through wall duct with filter and alu grill
- Sizing example control of water heating coil CDP(T) 35-45-65
- Configuration guide CDP(T) 35-45-65 control of water heating coil
- Configuration guide CDP(T) 35-45-65 w/fresh air