- HXM 100
Energy saving ventilation unit for containers
The purpose of the mobile energy saving ventilation unit, HX-M100, is to reduce the operating cost of climate conditioned containers. By treating ambient fresh air, before it enters the internal side of a container, the solution can potentially save up to 50 % of the power consumption used to control the climate inside the container.
The HXM 100 is a small, highly efficient add-on heat exchanger unit designed to supply and exchange fresh air into containers. The unit is designed to be mounted inside the container, preferably under the roof where supply air and return air ducting also is to be placed.
The heat exchanger unit is designed to operate together with an AC-M5MKII or any other climate unit. The great benefit using the HXM 100 together with a climate unit is in situations where the container contains personnel and fresh air is needed.
With an HX-M 100 heat exchanger unit, the cold air is used to cool down the warmer fresh air through the heat exchanger before it enters the container. This minimizes the operation time of climate units.
ventilation HX-M 100
Easy mounting in 20" and 40" containers.
Reduces power consumption for HVAC.
Ensures fresh oxygen for the working occupants.
Reduces CO2 emission.
Simple user interface for adjustment of fresh air.
- Designed for easy mounting in 20" or 40" containers
- Operating range up to +60°C
- Simple user interface for adjusting the fresh air volume
- Indoor service hatches for checking and replacing filters
- Alu-zink sheet metal finish and white painted front cover
- G4 filter
- ErP 2015 compliant
|Container ventilation||HXM 100|
|NATO Stock Number||4120-22-625-7433|
|Operating range||+20 to +60oC|
|Airflow supply air - up to||50/80/110 m3/h|
|Airflow exhaust air - up to||50/80/110 m3/h|
|Power supply||1x230 V / 50 Hz|
|Nominal power consumption, standard setup||10/15/25 W|
|Filter class||EN779 G4|
|Ingress protection class||41|
|Insulation material||DIN 4102 B2|
|Noise level (stand-alone) 2 meter distance||43 Lp dB(A)|
|Heat exchanger efficiency||>80%|
|Weight (without accessory)||25,5 kg|
|Cabinet, AL-Zn galvanized sheet metal plate||0,8 mm|
|Color||RAL 9016 (white)|
|Air duct connection (standard setup)||100 Ømm|
- Sand trap, external
- Sand trap, internal
- Trap door, external
- Change of filter
- Highly efficient mobile ventilation
- Energy saving ventilation
- Expert reliability savings
- Energy recovery
- Package with different types of Ø100mm ducting, flexible ducting, 90° bends, ducting connections, and sand trap for mounting outside container wall in desert areas or harsh environments.