- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- Commercial Ventilation
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Central Market, Abu Dhabi:
- Eastern Leisure Centre
- Van Zyl & de Villiers
- Cardiff International Pool
- Cost savings in Doncaster
- Ventilation system at DLL generates impressive savings
- Fully funded ESCO project for Leisure Centre
- Public swimming pool in Sines, Portugal
- Drammen Waterpark, Norway
- Henley Leisure Centre
The vast majority of
our work is repeat business
which we attribute to a high
quality product and the level
of pre-order and after
Many consultants and D & B contractors return to Dantherm time after time, a good example of this is our relationship with consulting engineers Van Zyl & de Villiers.
Van Zyl & de Villiers are a dynamic and innovative consultancy practice who have attained a strong reputation for designing mechanical & electrical building services for the leisure industry. They recognize the value of using Dantherm Ltd for pool ventilation systems; Dantherm not only assist with the design and selection of equipment to control the pool environmental conditions but are also key to delivering facilities for the end user that are both successful and sustainable.
Consequently, Dantherm have established a long standing relationship with Van Zyl & de Villiers spanning 9 years and involving 16 projects. Prestigious projects include:
- Luton Aquatic Centre (Splash TV series)
- Beacontree Leisure Centre, Barking
- Westminster Lodge, St Albans
- University of Surrey, sports complex
- 16 leisure projects delivered over 9 years
- Van Zyl & de Villiers recognise the value of using Dantherm equipment for pool projects.
- Also specify Dantherm for commercial coastal applications, drawing on our knowledge of working in corrosive environments.
- Demonstrable record of delivering successful leisure projects.