- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- Commercial Ventilation
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Central Market, Abu Dhabi:
- Eastern Leisure Centre
- Van Zyl & de Villiers
- Cardiff International Pool
- Cost savings in Doncaster
- Ventilation system at DLL generates impressive savings
- Fully funded ESCO project for Leisure Centre
- Public swimming pool in Sines, Portugal
- Drammen Waterpark, Norway
- Henley Leisure Centre
Ventilation system generates
In 2012, the British health and fitness group David Lloyd Leisure implemented a DanX ventilation system from Dantherm.
Savings of 72 %
In 2012, the British health and fitness group David Lloyd Leisure (DLL) implemented a Dantherm DanX ventilation system and generated energy savings of 72 % after one year.
The energy savings pay the investment. That is the idea behind an EPI contract (Energy Performance Investment contract), which provided a basis for the project financing. The EPI contract allowed financing of the energy saving DanX unit through a third party investor and the actual energy savings. Dantherm and DLL agreed on a full service contract and so Dantherm maintains the ventilation unit from a service point of view twice a year.
The system is strictly monitored to provide information of actual energy consumption for electricity and heating of water and air every 30 minutes. Running conditions are monitored remotely, making it possible to log on to a computer anywhere to see whether the unit is performing correctly.
Read more about EPI contracts and saving energy in Leisure Centres
about Energy Saving
Are you interested in getting in contact with Dantherm Ltd.?
Contact details: click here