- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
Dantherm can offer an ‘Anti-bacterial’ internal coating to combat bacteria such as Legionella.
Dantherm ‘WD’ range can offer another weapon in our armory against Legionella, for general air handling units and particularly, healthcare, pharmaceutical, food processing, adiabatic cooling and other clean applications.
The antibacterial inner surface of the panels is specially designed to combat effectively against bacterial strains such as Escheria Coli, Klebisella pneumonie, Straphylococcus Aureus, Listeria, Legionella pneumophila, Salmonella typhimurium Pseudomonas Aeruginosa etc.
Public Sector Sales Manager
Tel: +44 1275 876 851
Mobile: +44 7717 787094
- Healthcare manufacturing
- Adiabatic cooling units
- Operating theatres
- Healthcare premises
- Veterinary hospitals
- The antibacterial inner surface of the panels is specifically designed to combat against bacterial strains
- Anti-bacterial effectiveness<99%
- Operating Theatre AHU
- Product Composition Diagram
- The strains of bacteria, which the anti-bacterial internal finish protects against.
- Anti-Bacterial Steel Sheets
|bacterial strains||ATCC Ref||% Reduction|
Anti-bacterial rigid polyvinylchloride (PVC) Phthalates free coating.
Anti-bacterial Surface efficacy tested & certified to ISO 221196:2007, ASTM E 2180-7, JIS Z 2801