- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
DanX AF swimming pool
- DanX AF
- DanX AF, open
Swimming pool hall ventilation with heat pump.
In swimming pool halls, high relative humidity and condensation can reduce the well-being of the visitors and cause damage to the building. Dantherm's corrosion-proof dehumidification plants offer significant heat recovery and high-quality management of the indoor climate.
The DanX AF is a highly efficient heat pump dehumidification system which controls the humidity and indoor temperature whilst offering significant running cost reductions.
The DanX AF is the obvious choice for limited-space applications, for pools of limited use or when older ventilation plants need replacing or renovation.
|DanX AF daytime: Recirculation with heating and dehumidification with heat pump and a proportion of outside air.|
The unit can be installed suspended under the ceiling of the pool room. A water-cooled condenser can be integrated into the heat pump to allow excess heat to be transferred back to the pool or the hot water supply, where the energy is efficiently reused.
View our wide selection of DanX ventilation units and range of accessories below.
Read about Saving Energy in Leisure Centres.
about Energy Saving
Click to read cases
- Hotel pools
- Wellness centres
- Leisure centres
- Municipal/Commercial swimming pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanised closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool (HP / XD self-supporting cabinet).
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886).
- Internal partition wall are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanised 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Optionally all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4).
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for airspeeds up to 4 m/s.
- Most energy efficient solution on the market.
- Demand and precise control strategy.
- 30 years of experience - designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
|swimming pool ventilation||danx|
|Cross flow heat exchanger|
|Double cross flow heat exchanger|
|Reversible heat pump|
- DanX XWPS
- Heat Exchanger
- Water cooled condenser
- Plug Fan 2
- Powder Coating
- XKS Heat Exchanger and Mixing Section