- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
Control Systems for
DanX ventilation units
- Control panel, closed
- Control panel, open
- MVC Controller
Dantherm's control systems are delivering precise demand control, with an easy to use man/machine interface. This is the secret to exceptionally low operating costs and the creation of a good environment. At the same time the system is quite flexible when it comes to communication with other control systems.
A complete DanX air management system requires a control system that matches the actual unit configuration in the most energy efficient way as possible. Therefore each unit like DanX XKS, XWP, RWP, AF, XWPS or XWPRS has its own and special software.
The Dantherm control system is delivered in a separate electrical panel for wall mounting, normally inside the technical room. In a special execution it is also possible to have the electrical panel mounted outside, normally used when also the DanX is installed outside. For the easy connection of control current and main current between the electrical panel and the unit, cables with plugs are available to make the installation as quick and hassle free as possible.
Dantherm offer various options depending on the unit configuration, all are individually tested before delivery and are therefore giving the most reliable and energy efficient operation possible. The electronic control system with controller, contactors, main switch and function switch etc. is built into a separate control cabinet, normally mounted near the ventilation unit.
Depending on the configuration, Dantherm’s control systems are capable of communicating with most commonly used protocols like:
• MODBUS RTU and TCP/IP
• BACNET MS/TP and TCP/IP
Furthermore the Dantherm control system can be connected to your local network and can be accessed from any computer, laptop or tablet connected to this network via standard web browsers such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome and alarm messages can be sent to your mail address.
Other options may be available, please contact Dantherm Ltd. to discuss your needs in detail.
All Dantherm control systems are individually tested together with the DanX ventilation system before delivery and are therefore giving the most reliable and energy efficient operation possible.
For further details and images, please see the tabs below.
- MVC WEB BACNET IP
- MVC WEB BACNET MSTP
- MVC WEB LON
- MVC 80 MODBUS RTU
- Example of flow diagram XWPRS (MVC WEB controller)
- Hotel pools
- Municipal/Commercial swimming pools
- Spa resorts
- Multi cinemas
- Office buildings
- Shopping centres
- Industrial ventilation
- Precise demand control
- Easy to use man/machine interface
- Each unit like DanX XKS, XWP, RWP, AF, XWPS or XWPRS has its own special software
- Dantherm's control systems are capable of communicating with most commonly used protocols
- Can be connected to your local network
- Alarm messages can be sent to your mail address
- Individually tested together with the DanX ventilation system before delivery