- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
DanX XD & HP
- DanX XD & HP
- DanX HP, open
- DanX XD, open
Climate control for wellness and pool areas.
The DanX XD & HP compact units are energy and cost-efficient solutions that combine dehumidification, temperature control and ventilation in swimming pool environments in hotels, wellness and private pool rooms - with focus on low energy consumption.
With double cross-flow heat exchanger
With double cross-flot heat exchanger and heat pump
All components of the DanX units ensure high capacity and a long service life. The system allows up to 100 % outdoor air supply. Double cross flow heat exchangers deliver up to 95 % heat recovery combined with low-energy EC fan motors. High-efficiency compressors ensure the lowest possible operating costs.
DanX HP Daytime: Partial recirculation with heating, 2-stage heat recovery and dehumidification with outside air and heat pump (HP model). To minimise pressure loss, only some of the humid air is conducted through the heat exchanger for evaporation. If dehumidification is insufficient, the proportion of dry outside air is increased automatically.
Installation costs are kept to an absolute minimum. The ultra-compact units are delivered fully assembled, with built-in after heating coil and control system. Convenient top or side connections ensure easy access to ducts.
Both DanX HP and DanX XD are equipped with an intelligent, user-friendly control system that combines intuitive operation with extremely advanced control and programming options. The result is highly precise demand management - which is the secret to unprecedented low operating costs for the DanX XD & HP line. A built-in communication capability allows the controller to be integrated into a C-Bus system or MOD Bus network.
View our selection of DanX ventilation units and range of accessories below.
Read about Saving Energy in Leisure Centres.
about Energy Saving
Are you interested in getting in contact with Dantherm Ltd.?
Contact details: click here
- DanX XD & HP compact unit
- DanX HP with double heat exchanger and heat pump
- DanX XD with double heat exchanger
- DanX HP with double heat exchanger
- Heat pump
- EC Plug fan
- DanX XD & HP bypass
- DanX XD double heat exchanger
- Control Panel Display
- Wellness centres
- Private swimming pools
- Leisure centres
- Hotel pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Highly efficient, epoxy-coated aluminium heat exchangers offer high resistance to the aggressive swimming pool environments.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Self-bearing hot dip sandwich panel cabinet with 50 mm insulation, bottom rails and adjustable feet. Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886.
- Internal partition walls are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanized 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles.
- All panels and metal parts of the unit including fans and panels are powder painted (70 μm) before assembly (Corrosion class C4 according to EN/ISO 12944-2).
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Most energy efficient solution on the market.
- 30 years of experience - designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
- "All-in-one box" solutions.