- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
DanX XWPS Swimming Pool
- Model DanX XWPS
- Model DanX XWPS, open
Swimming pool dehumidification with heat pump and cross flow heat exchanger.
In swimming pool halls, high relative humidity and condensation can reduce the well-being of the visitors and cause damage to the building. Dantherm's corrosion-proof dehumidification plants offer significant heat recovery and high-quality demand management of the indoor climate.
|DanX XWPS daytime heating: A proportion of recirculated air with heating, 2 stage heat recovery and dehumidification with heat pump and outside air.|
The DanX XWPS combines the advantages of a heat pump and an outside air dehumidification system. Energy recovery of up to 100 % makes this system the most energy-efficient choice on the market. The integrated mixing box ensures that only the exact quantity of outside air required to sustain comfortable conditions is supplied. For further energy optimization, a water-cooled condenser can be integrated into the heat pump. This allows excess heat to be transferred back to the pool or the hot water supply, where the energy is re-used.
View our wide selection of DanX ventilation units and range of accessories below.
Read about Saving Energy in Leisure Centres.
about Energy Saving
- Hotel pools
- Wellness centres
- Leisure centres
- Municipal/Commercial swimming pools
- Leisure fun pools
- Spa resorts
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Highly efficient, epoxy-coated aluminium heat exchangers offer high resistance to the aggressive swimming pool environments.
- Heat pump with high COP and optional water cooled condenser.
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanised closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool (HP / XD self-supporting cabinet).
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridging TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886).
- Internal partition wall are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanised 1,25 mm sheet material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Optionally all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4).
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, prepainted fins and epoxy painted.
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for airspeeds up to 4 m/s.
- Damper motors IP 66 specially designed for swimming pool environment.
- 30 years of experience - designed especially to withstand the aggressive environment.
- "All-in-one box" solutions.
|swimming pool ventilation||danx|
|Cross flow heat exchanger|
|Double cross flow heat exchanger|
|Reversible heat pump|
- DanX XWPS
- Heat Exchanger
- Water cooled condenser
- Plug Fan 2
- Powder Coating
- XKS Heat Exchanger and Mixing Section