- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
Air handling units
The ‘WD General’ range of air handling units are designed for non pool applications such as general commercial development.
The ‘WD’ range are high quality but affordable air handling units, available in a variety of specifications & flexible configurations e.g. horizontal, double stacked, side by side or vertical arrangements.
We also have a ‘WD Healthcare’ range designed specifically for hospitals, clinics & NHS & Private Practice healthcare applications; and ‘WD Packaged Heat Recovery units’, which are compact & efficient and factory wired for ‘plug & play’ installation.
The ‘WD’ range feature excellent quality door furniture & low leakage door seals, weatherproof options and many optional features.
The selection software allows us to tailor the air handling units to your precise project requirements and quotations include detailed drawings (pdf &/or CAD format) and easy to read technical data sheets.
- Office buildings
- Concert halls
- Multi cinemas
- Industrial ventilation
- Shopping centres
- Panels are double skinned type with nominally 50mm thick insulation and galvanised or 'Plastisol' exterior finish, in light grey (RAL 7035). Alternative colours are available. Panels shall be mounted on anodised aluminum pentapost framework, (thermal bridge free if required) and molded corner pieces.
- Applications requiring stainless steel panels are not a problem and can be manufactured in various grades, as required.
- Demountable or flat-pack The units can be supplied suitable for dismantling and rebuilding in situ, if access is restricted. Alternatively, the units are available in ‘flat-pack’ form, on pallets, for building on site. Dantherm direct-employed Service Engineers can offer an assembly service, if required.
- AHUs are type tested to EN1886 standards: Casing Air Leakage Class L1, Casing Strength Class D2, Casing Thermal Insulation Class T3, Thermal Bridging Factor TB3, Filter Assembly Leakage F9
- Weatherproof option outdoor units can be fully weatherproof for outdoor installation c/w sloping or flat roof, 'Plastiol' exterior finish, weather cowls.
- Accessories: There is a vast range of accessories available e.g. gauges, lights, windows, special finishes, inverters etc.
- All the WD Range shall be fully compliant with ErP 2016, which is a requirement of the current building regulations part L2.
- WD General AHU
- Siemens Wind Turbine Workshops, Hull College.
- Vertical AHU
- Café supply and extract unit. Rooftop side by side, weatherproof unit with heat recovery, DX Coil and CUS.
- Weatherproof GRP inclosure for Trend based control panel.
- AHU supplied complete with condensing units and control panels.
- Office supply and extract air handling unit.
- Very large special air handling unit non standard size.
wd general range selection guide
Larger units & non standard sizes available
Outside Dimensions in mm
Volume based on 2.5m/s vel & is m3/s