- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
Specialist air handling for Healthcare premises
Our selection software has the flexibility to allow units to be tailored to fit the constraints of the plantroom & meet HTM design guides, the consultant’s specification and individual hospital engineer’s requirements. Detailed drawings & technical data are provided at design/quotation stage, in pdf or CAD format. Typically, operating theatre units include either duty & standby ‘plug’ fan arrangements or belted fans with drives out of the airstream.
- Healthcare premises
- Operating theatres
- Veterinary hospitals
- Healthcare manufacturing
- Clean rooms
- Our range of bespoke air handling units called ‘WD Healthcare’ are designed specifically for hospital & healthcare applications and our technical sales team prepare & provide detailed drawings & technical data, at design/quotation stage, in pdf or CAD format.
- Typically, operating theatre units include either duty & standby ‘plug’ fan arrangements or belted fans with drives out of the airstream.
- Cooling coil sections have slide-out stainless steel drain trays, access sections with lights & viewports, special cleanable smooth internal finishes, raised bases or unit legs etc. Every aspect of the unit is designed with cleanliness & ease of maintenance in mind.
- Panels are double skinned type with 50 thick insulted panels, plastisol external finish in light grey RAL 7035 (other colours available), mounted on anodised aluminum pentapost framework and molded corner pieces.
- Thermal-bridge free (thermal break) framework is available.
- All the WD Range shall be fully compliant with ErP 2016, which is a requirement of the current building regulations part L2.
- Operating Theatre AHU
- Operating Theatre AHU
- Removable moisture droplet eliminators & stainless steel lined section.
- Unit with special internal finishes and viewport.
- Motors out of the airstream & special finishes.
- Slide-out stainless steel drain tray for HTM compliance, in production.
- Duty and standby fans
- Removable eliminators
wd healthcare range selection guide
Larger units & non standard sizes available
Outside Dimensions in mm
Volume based on 2.5m/s vel & is m3/s