- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- WD General
- WD Healthcare
- WD Packaged Heat Recovery
- DanX XKS with heat exchanger
- DanX XD & HP compact units
- DanX XWPS with heat pump and heat exchanger
- DanX XWPRS with heat exchanger and reversible heat pump
- DanX AF with heat pump
- DanX Comfort Ventilation
- DanX Control Systems
- VENT Plug & Play ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial internal panel finish
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
WD Packaged Heat Recovery
High efficiency packaged air handling units for general (non-pool) applications.
This is a range of compact heat recovery air handling units with integral controls and combines high efficiency rotor heat-recovery & efficient EC fan technology. The HR rotor is typically 78-83% efficient and up to a maximum of 90%, according to EN308, and at relatively low pressure loss.
The intelligent control optimises the operating mode for maximum efficiency in the prevailing conditions. The range covers 0.22 – 4.16 m3/s with a choice of accessories including silencers, additional heating or cooling, flexible connections, weather protection etc.
- Office buildings
- Leisure centres
- Multi cinemas
- The units are manufactured using similar high quality materials & finishes as the rest of the WD range but incorporates factory fitted, wired & tested controls, within a compact module(s).
- This is a particularly energy efficient packaged unit range and incorporates thermal wheel heat recovery & EC fan technology. Thermal wheel efficiency is typically 78-83% and up to a maximum of 90%, according to EN308 and at relatively low pressure loss. The intelligent control optimises the operating mode for maximum efficiency in the prevailing conditions.
- Unit range air volume 0.22m3/s – 4.16 m3/s
- A choice of accessories include silencers, heating, cooling & humidifier.
- The smaller units are manufactured a single module and the larger unit sizes in three modular sections, plus accessories.
- The intelligent control optimises the operating mode for best efficiency.
- Weatherproof - Units can be supplied fully weatherproof for outdoor installation.
- All the WD Range shall be fully compliant with ErP 2016, which is a requirement of the current building regulations part L2.
- Single section, packaged heat recovery featuring EC fan technology, thermal wheel heat recovery & integral
- LPHW or electric heating, cooling, silencers and weather kit.
WD packaged heat recovery
|unit||vol m3/s||height||width||length||supply motor |
|Extract Motor |
4,6 & 9 single section
4,6,9,13 & 16 plus 80mm base
22,29 & 35 plus 120mm base
Contact sales office for unit specific fan power and individual selection