- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- Commercial Ventilation
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
Ventilation with heat
recovery for installation
on the wall
- Model HCV
- HCV 4 Low Sound
Energy-efficient home ventilation
A good indoor climate determines the health and well-being of the entire family and protects buildings and interior from moisture damage.
The HCV range of home ventilation units has built-in RH sensors automatically adjusting air volumes in relation to the relative humidity in the home. This means that there is no need to wire the unit up to external sensors.
The HCV units are constructed with a new, light-weight aluminium counter flow heat exchanger developed and manufactured by Dantherm, which has an efficiency level of up to 95%.
The integrated control panel allows the user to adjust individual default settings such as manual or automatic control of ventilation speed. With an optional wireless remote control the user gets access to further control options such as away and night operation.
HCV 4 Low Sound
HCV 4 home ventilation unit is available in a special Low Sound version. This extremely quiet version is fitted with extra sound-absorbing material. HCV 4 Low Sound is ideal for flats with particularly demanding installation requirements. The sound level for HCV 4 Low Sound is lower than 30 dB.
Are you interested in getting in contact with Dantherm Ltd.?
Contact details: click here
- Private houses
- The unit is built into a cabinet of 0,8 mm aluzink panels
- Demand-controlled ventilation with integrated humidity sensor
- High heat recovery - up to 95%
- PHI, DIBt and SAP Appendix Q approved
- Packaged ventilation unit complete with built-in demand-control and a control panel
- The latest EC fan motor technology with extremely low energy consumption (SFP as low as 0,26 Wh/m3 is used
- 10 years lifetime for fans
- 50 mm G4 compact filters are used on both supply and extracted air
- F7 pollen filters are available as accessory
- Installer and user-friendly solutions with adjustments of air volumes directly on the unit
- Remote control as extra accessory
- Highly-efficient light-weight Dantherm alu counterflow heat exchanger
- Perfect match of high heat recovery ratio and low power consumption
- Comply with EU legislations and are PHI, DiBt, SAP Appendix Q and EN 308 certified
- Wide range of accessories
- Condensation drain
- The wall models are made with 32 mm thick extruded polystyrene (EPS) wall and 0,8 mm Aluzink panels
- Complies with European fire safety requirements as specified in EN 13501 class E
- Leakage rate (internal and external) <3% as specified in EN308
|Home ventilation with heat recovery||hcv 4||hcv 5|
|Max. air flow at 100 Pa ext. pressure||275 m3/h||375 m3/h|
|Heat exchanger type||Dantherm Alu counterflow heat exchanger|
|Temperature efficiency||Up to 95 Note Condensing operation %|
|Filter class supply/exhaust, standard||G4/G4|
|Surrounding temperature where the unit is installed||+10 to +50oC|
|Operational temperature range without pre-heating||- 13 Note We recommend pre-heating at temperatures under -6 deg. C to ensure a balanced operation to +50oC|
|Operational temperature range with pre-handling||-30 to +50oC|
|Power supply||1x230 V, 50 Hz|
|Max. ampere consumption, without pre- and after-heat||0,4 A||0,7 A|
|Max. power consumption, without pre- and after-heat||88 W||154 W|
|HxWxD||1005x530x434 mm||1055x590x584 mm|
|Duct connection||125 Ømm||160 Ømm|
|Weight||32 kg||45 kg|
|Outer cabinet material||Aluzink|
|Cabinet insulation, polystyrene||32 mm|
- HCV Ducts
- HCV inside
- Remote Control
Accessory control HAC 1:
Accessory control with connection of heating coils, cooling coils, geothermal collector, duct damper, stop function, fire thermostat, CO2 sensor, hygrostat and alarms, incl. 5 m cable.
The HAC accessory control covers most requirements if the ventilation unit is to be connected to a Building Management System.
Read here for a more detailed description of connection to a building management system
Wireless remote control, HRC 2:
The remote control gives access to:
Siphon trap kit:
Siphon trap kit including 2 m 3/4" armed hose and glands.
Heat cable, 230 V, 10W/m, incl. 5oC thermostat for frost protection of drain. Length 3 m.
Communication cable with plug for connection of HCP 4 control panel to the HCV/HCH ventilation unit. Length 30 m.
Wall mounting rail:
Mounting rail for plan installation of HCV behind the door in a cupboard. With this rail the installation depth will be reduced. Insulation tape (50x3 mm), vibration damper and U-profile (19x5 mm) are included.
Dimensions 526 x 30 mm.
Power supply 230 V AC - 24 V DC for duct control. The power supply is to be mounted in the HAC 1 accessory control if the ventilation unit is controlling the duct damper.
Sauter 120 R001 hygrostat measures the humidity in wet rooms. The hygrostat is connected to the HAC 1 accessory control. The ventilation unit is controlled in accordance with measured humidity.
The CO2 sensor is connected to the HAC 1 accessory control, if the air change in a given room has to be controlled in accordance with the CO2 level.
Electric pre- and after-heating coils:
Electric pre- and after-heating coil, 0-10 V controlled by the HAC 1 accessory control. The heating coil is controlled by a stepless regulation. The electric heating coils are designed for installation in the supply and outdoor air ducts. The heating coil is provided with duct connections with nipples and rubber sealing gasket.
The heating coil is not suitable for outdoor installation.
The control current is connected to the accessory control HAC 1. Connection to supply voltage (230 V) is made separately.
Heating coils are supplied with duct sensors.
Electric pre-/after-heating coils, direct control:
This electric pre-/after-heating coil is controlled directly by the built-in thermostat.
Heating coils are supplied with duct sensors.
After-heating coils for water:
The water heating coil includes 2RR heating coil, 2-way water valve, 0-10V servo motor, 230/24 V AC trafo, duct sensor and tube sensor for frost protection.
The after-heating coil is controlled by the accessory control HAC 1.
Two filter sets are available:
G4 filter set with two G4 standard filters.
F7 pollen filter set with one G4 standard filter and one F7 extra-fine filter for filtration of smaller particles, such as pollen.