- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- Commercial Ventilation
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
Quality issues that are
important to the lifetime
of a pool hall ventilation
A swimming pool hall is a very corrosive environment by its very nature. This seminar identifies elements of the ventilation system that require particular attention to quality in order to deliver a reliable solution with the expected longevity:
- Fundamental principles of design for a swimming pool ventilation system, such as choice of appropriate conditions and protecting the building fabric.
- Design of the ventilation unit; what technologies are important and how are they work together to optimise energy consumption.
- Construction techniques of the air handling unit to resist the corrosive environment.
- Air distribution systems, commonly used materials and finishes.
- Other materials used within a pool hall, suitability and cleansing routines.
- The interaction between pool dosing systems, water quality and fresh air quantities.
- The role of effective preventative maintenance regimes.
Duration: 45-60 mins
Questions & answers: 10 mins