- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- Commercial Ventilation
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
Creating a reliable solution
to protect the building
fabric and manage energy
consumption into now
and into the future:
Swimming pools are very intense users of energy; the addition of a very corrosive environment can provide service designers with a considerable challenge when tasked with delivering a truly sustainable facility. This seminar covers key areas relating to the design and operation of the ventilation system that are vital to achieving this outcome:
- Fundamental principles of design for a swimming pool ventilation system, such as choice of appropriate conditions and protecting the building fabric.
- Design of the ventilation unit; what technologies are important and how are they work together to optimise energy consumption.
- Choice of appropriate materials and features to deliver a reliable solution in a highly corrosive pool environment.
- Recognising how humidity levels can affect pool water heating.
- How remote monitoring and analysis of real time data can be used to optimise energy use and spot problems.
- The role of effective preventative maintenance regimes.
Duration: 45-60 mins
Questions & answers: 10 mins