- Swimming Pool Ventilation
- Refurbishing Air Handling Units
- Commercial Ventilation
- Saving Energy in Leisure Centres
- Home Ventilation
- Dehumidification and ventilation in swimming pools
- Case stories
How to upgrade old pool
hall ventilations systems
to make them more energy
There are many items of equipment that consume energy in a leisure centre and implementing energy reduction measures can present a difficult if not daunting task. This seminar helps to identify & quantify the major consumers of energy (with a particular focus on the pool ventilation) and presents a practical guide to introduce energy saving technologies in a targeted and strategic manner.
- Overview of energy consumption in the leisure sector.
- Fundamental principles of design for a swimming pool ventilation system, things to look out for and how issues may be interpreted.
- How energy is consumed, and how much influence the pool ventilation can have, including practical examples.
- Retrospective energy saving opportunities, viability and prioritisation.
- Energy modelling to calculate payback periods.
- Practical guide from survey through to implementation.
Typical duration: 60 mins
Questions & answers: 10 mins